Education & Training
Undergraduate Degree – MBBS
College Name – KempeGowda Institute Of Medical Sciences,University Name – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Sciences
Postgraduate Degree – MS(general surgery)
College Name – Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal.University Name –BarkatullahVishwavidyalaya, Bhopal, Madhya pradesh.
Super speciality – MCh (urology)
College Name – Government Medical College, Kota.University Name –Rajasthan University of Health and Sciences.
Senior Resident in General Surgery for1 year and 8 months.
Conferences and workshops:
- Urological Society of India North zone chapter UROLEGACON 25-26th May, 2019Ranthambhore.
- USICON 2020, 53rd Annual Conference of urological Society of India, Kochi. 23rd-26th January 2020.
- USICON 2021, 54th annual Conference of Urological Society of India held on 12,13,14 February, 2021.
- The virtual Urology Masterclass 8th continuing urological education programme June 5th and 12th, 2021.
- CME and workshop in Recent Advances in deep burn wound management on 1stNov. 2014.
- Dr. D.N.S. Choudhary P.G. Surgical quiz winner. MP chapter ASICON 20th-22ndFeb. 2015.
- Midterm Natcon IASO 2015 21-22 March, Bhopal, Basics to excellence.
- 32nd Annual Conference of the association of surgeons of India, MP chapter. Gandhi medical college, Bhopal, February 20-22, 2015.
- Participation in ASI West Zonal CME on 25-26 July 2015 at Ahmedabad.
- MPASICON 2016 33rd Annual Conference of Association of surgeons of India MP state chapter 19-21 February 2016, Gwalior, MP.
- ASICON 2015 Gurgaon from December 16-20, 2015.
- ASI annual surgical quiz competition at Gurgaon on 18th December 2015.
- ASICON 2017 Jaipur held from 27th-30th December, 2017.
- Perineal urethrostomy: Journey revisited
- Monopolarvs Bipolar TURP for management of benign prostatic hyperplasia: a randomized prospective study.
- Presented poster in USICON 2021 on “Our experience with ileocystoplasty and unilateral ileal replacement of ureter in solitary functioning kidney a modified technique in advanced GUTB patient with small contracted urinary bladder” held on 12,13,14 feb. 2021.
- Presented paper in ASICON 2017 Jaipur, title protein C and S deficiency in patients of DVT at vein clinic at our hospital.
- A retrospective study of clinicopathological spectrum of Carcinoma Breast in Hamidia Hospital Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Healing of venous ulcers by four layer bandage versus single layer short bandage: a prospective randomized study.
- Safety and feasibility of outpatient treatment of varicose veins with foam sclerotherapy: a prospective study
- To study the pattern of reflux in patients of varicose veins and its correlation with clinical severity of disease and risk factors.
- A rare case acute abdomen presentation.
- Bouveret’s Syndrome: An Unusual Cause of Gastric Outlet Obstruction.