Education & Training
- MBBS FROM MMIMSR, MULLANA, AMBALA, HARYANA
- M.S. FROM PGIMS, ROHTAK, HARYANA
- FMAS [FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY.]
SENIOR RESIDENT DOCTOR at PGIMS, PT. B. D. SHARMA UHSR, ROHTAK, HARYANA
- Conducted various common surgical procedures such as laparoscopic/open cholecystectomies, laparoscopic/open appendectomy, total /subtotal Thyroidectomy, Superficial parotidectomy, Sistrunk's operation for thyroglossal duct/cyst, All type of hernias (like inguinal, epigastric, umbilical, incisional etc.), orchidectomy, orchiopexy for torsion testis, hydrocele, stoma closure, Trendelenberg's procedure and sclerotherapy for varicose veins.
- Performed emergency laparotomies for bowel perforation/obstruction, solid visceral injuries of spleen/liver/kidney, urinary bladder injuries, Large & small bowel resections, Blunt trauma abdomen.
- Carried out minor outpatient (OPD) surgical procedures including cyst excisions, small & large Lipomas, Breast mass biopsies (Trucut/FNAC), venesections, tattoo removal, chest tube thoracotomies and tracheostomy insertions.
- Successfully executed major operative procedures like MRM for breast carcinoma, breast lump/Fibroadenoma excision, Gynaecomastia (male breast enlargement) excision.
- Performed Surgeries for fistula in ano, anal fissure ( Lateral internal Sphicterotomy) and Pilonidal sinus disease, open/stapler haemorrhoidectomy (MIPH), Perianal disease like Abscess/Mass.
- Surgical management of Acute/ chronic Pancreatitis, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Liver Abscess, Head and Chest injuries/Trauma.
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
- Incidence of Deep vein Thrombsis (DVT) after varicose vein surgery - A Prospective Study. International Journal of Science & Research Feb. 2020 vol 9 issue 2.
- Safety and effectiveness of three port laparoscopic cholecystectomy - A Prospective Study. International Journal of Science & Research Nov.. 2019 vol 8 issue 11.
- Incidental human Fasciolosis in a patient of blunt trauma abdomen - First case report. International Journal of Science & Research Oct.2019. vol 8 issue 10.
- Tracheomalacia after thyriod surgery for a giant goitre - A rare presentation. International Journal Of Scientific Research June 2018 Vol. 07, issue 06 .
- Giant paratesticular liposarcoma - A rare entity. Global Journal for Research Analysis Nov.2019, Vol 8, issue 11.
- Low grade myofibrosarcoma : A rare Tumor at rare location. International Journal Of Applied Research MAY 2018 Vol 08 (05).
- Clinical pattern of thyriod swelling and their correlation with FNAC and HISTO-pathological diagnosis. International Journal of Health and Clinical Research.2021;4(8):69-72
- Outpatient treatment of Deep Vein Thrombosis: Is it Possible?. Annual Conference of the Haryana chapter of Association of surgeon of india. HASICON 2018, AGROHA,HISAR.
- Full life Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
- Full life Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeon's of India (AMASI).
- Full life Member of The Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES).
- LAPAROSOPIC & MINIMAL INVASIVE SURGERIES.
- TRAUMA SURGERIES
- DETAILED SURGICAL TECHNIQUE
- DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND TREATMENT PLANNING
- FOCUSED MULTITASKING ABILITIES
- PATIENT ADVOCACY AND FOLLOW UP CARE.