We follow procedures to :
- Prevent the spread of respiratory diseases including COVID-19
- Identify and isolate patients with possible COVID-19
- Monitor and manage any staff members that might be exposed to COVID-19
- Disinfect and sterilise all surfaces and equipment on a regular basis.
OPD patients :
Check points have been organized at entrance to the hospital and OPD reception, where healthcare professionals, patients and attendants are screened for fever, respiratory and other symptoms related to Covid infection.
Temperature and spO2 is checked at entry.
All staff and patients in the OPD wear masks covering their nose, mouth and chin.
Social distancing is maintained.
IPD patients :
All patients scheduled for admission are tested for Covid-19.
Staff frequently monitor admitted patients & attendants orvisitors for developments of any symptoms.
Hospital Staff adhere to strict Infection Control Protocols in all areasof the hospital.
Emergency patients are tested upon entry to the hospital and admitted to an isolation room until their test result is available. Until then, all precautions are followed.
GUIDELINES FOR VISITORS :
We are adhering to guidelines recommended by IMA (Indian Medical Association).
- We restrict entry of non-essential visitors.
- Visitors should be 18+ years old preferably.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed for their own safety. Visits of young children may be permitted under special circumstances after gaining permission from hospital authorities.
- Visitors will be screened prior to entering patient areas.
- Any visitor who is coughing or shows other signs of illness will be asked
to kindly leave.
- The number of visitors per patient will be limited.
- Visitors should register with Reception or Security and provide photo
identification for Record.
- Visitor's badge should be compulsory to identify the visitors.
- Visitors should practice good hand hygiene. They should use an alcohol-based hand sanitizerbefore entering and upon exiting the patient's room.
- Preferably a single selected Patient Care Companion should be for present for each admitted patient.
- Change of persons is discouraged to avoid more persons being
exposed to possible hospital borne infection.
- Attendants are taught about Distancing, hand hygiene & Personal Protective
- Transport vehicles, ambulances have strict infection control
- Attendants should adequately protect themselves.
- Ambulance equipment, stretchers, chairs, seats etc. are cleaned
- Disposables are discardedproperly according to hospital waste management rules.
- The necessary medications, injections & emergency disposables are available in adequate quantity.
- We do not replace, substitute & reuse products.
- Distancing, hand hygiene & Personal Protective measures are
followed in the hospital pharmacy.